Overview of Blacktown:
- Blacktown is just a 10 minute driving distance from Parramatta which is the second largest Commercial Business District in Sydney
- Only a 35minute train ride to Sydney CBD during peak hour;
- Close to the M4 and M7 Motorways.
- The Dual is located at walking distance from Blacktown train station
- Western Sydney University
- St Patrick’s Primary School
- Patrician Brothers’ College
- Coreen School
- Blacktown Girls High School
- Blacktown West Public School
- Mountain View Adventist College
- Marayong Public School
- The renovated Westpoint Shopping Centre and big Asian supermarkets;
- 7/24 hrs K-mart;
- Expanded Blacktown hospital and several medical centres attended by Chinese doctors;
- Renewed Blacktown Library
Leisure and Entertainment
- William Lawson Park
- Blacktown Aquatic Centre - Western Sydney's main competition pool
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Wet and Wild Theme Park
- Blacktown Showground
- Short driving distance to Manly, Balmoral and Coogee Beach
- Blacktown City Arts Centre
- Sydney´s Eastern Creek International Karting Raceway
- Rouse Hill Regional Park
- Sydney Motorsport Park - operated by the Australian Racing Drivers Club (ARDC)
- Western Sydney Parklands' - $15 million Bungarribee Park
- Blacktown Leisure Centre Stanhope: This award-winning facility offers aquatic fun at its very best.
Great Capital Growth for Investment
With the combined efforts of Council, Private Sector and Government the Blacktown City Council has allocated $610 million towards a 20-year project that will transform and re-imagine the city:
- Tree lined avenues
- a University
-a multi-storey business and commercial centre in the CBD.
-an International Centre for Sporting Excellence.
- a booming population, which is expected to reach 521,000 by 2036.
-The International Centre for Training Excellence to be completed in 2019.